Saturday, July 30, 2011

Summer is Winding Down!

Where has this summer gone? I returned home to NC after a 2-week trip to Pennsylvania and Wisconsin and realized that I have 3 weeks left until it is time to head back to school. The stress is kicking in! However, the 3-week countdown is not even the scary part! The scary part of it is all is that I don't know when my school will even be open! I was told earlier this week that I was moving to a brand-new building, and construction is not yet complete. Even our principal is not sure when she will get the keys so that we can start moving in. So, needless to say, I am a bit nervous. My plan for now will be to put together as much as I can here at home, then I will work on getting it all up and ready for students when we finally move in.


What is your big stressor at this point in the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment