Sunday, May 26, 2013

End of the Year

Wow, this school year has definitely flown by! My grade level has decided to do a "Minute to Win It" game day to celebrate the last days of school. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful teacher blogs out there who have shared information about how they did activities like this in their classrooms. We are also doing some heavy-duty review, especially in Math. I am sad to see how much my students have forgotten, even with regular review throughout the year :(

What are some of the end-of-year activities you do with your class??

1 comment:

  1. Hi Colleen! Glad I found your blog. I'm a 4th grade teacher too! Ahhh....the end of the year...We also spend the last few weeks reviewing math concepts (which many of my students have also forgotten so don't feel alone in that area!) but I also try to include as many hands-on learning activities as possible. I've just blogged about some for science if you want to check my blog out. :)

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete